"I am devastated," says Juhi Chawla

Amitabh Bachchan’s tweet announcing Rishi Kapoor’s death came as a bolt from the blue. Everyone knew Rishiji was very unwell and that he had a relapse in February. At that time a close family friend had told me, “He’s very unwell. But he’s in denial. He just won’t accept how unwell he is.”

"I am devastated," says Juhi Chawla

That his condition would worsen so rapidly and that we would lose two brilliant actors first Irrfan and now RK, in just 24 hours, confirms that this year is indeed the worst year in living memory.

When I contacted one of Rishi Kapoor’s closest co-stars Juhi Chawla she said, “It’s too sad…just too sad. I’m devastated. I just can’t believe this…sorry don’t feel like being on the phone…sorry.”

Also Read: Juhi Chawla reveals her family took help of Indian High Commission in London to return home safely



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2KPgOra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Shroff, Abhishek Banerjee, and Elvish Yadav team up for Remo D'Souza's action franchise as Viccky Jain launches VJ Frames

Vishesh Bhatt responds to Awarapan 2 clash with Sunny Deol’s Batwara 1947: “It's our fortune and luck that we get to share this release date with Sunny Deol”

SCOOP: Sanjay Leela Bhansali approaches Kareena Kapoor Khan for his Dhanush-starrer mytho-jungle adventure